PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    it is one of my hopes that more GW1 armors will start hitting the gem shop. I would looooove to see the Dervish Vabbi set or the Monk's kurzick and luxon sets. <3

What I do, is usually party-up with someone and just spam that person alone <_< most of the time I wait until they log-off to start my code-spam party

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    That's why I said to whisper yourself. You don't spam chat for anyone around you, and don't hit any message suppression (at least, I haven't).

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    gw2armor has armors in bits and pieces too, you click the armor and it gives you the details. Even costs.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    The gw2armor site just has links to gw2db. The gallery doesn't have individual pieces that I could find. Specifically -- take crafted light armor for human females as an example. What does just the chest piece look like? Are the gloves just covering the hands, or do they go all the way up to the elbow (or is the forearm covered by the chest piece sleeves)? How would the top look if I combined it with the Order of Whispers skirt, or embroidered leggings from lower level tailoring? Et cetera.

If there's a way to determine any of this on the gw2armor site, I'm not seeing it.
    Last edited by nkuvu; 02-01-2013 at 05:11.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    ^ this.

Pretty much my main objection to the sites of the sort and the lack of the standardized wiki format we had in GW1. Where all screenshots were taken in the Isle of the Nameless, doing the /attention emote with armor pieces that did not overlap one another.
    Last edited by Raye; 02-01-2013 at 05:27. Reason: i can use words i swear... >_>

Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Eye of the North is also a good place for armor code spam, for those with access to them.
    ----------------------------satomz----------------------------
    -------------Fan Arts of all Types & Guild & Alliance Matchup & GW1-------------