Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]

What we will and will not get in Jan/Feb/March

Hey guys,

Just to help provide some clarity on this, we’ll be releasing within the next couple of weeks a high level summary of our big plans for the first half of 2013 to help provide more transparency into our plans with the game going forward. This will include providing more details about our goals for the game, information about the stories and features that you’ll see in the Jan/Feb/March releases.

To set expectations accordingly, the January release will be a relatively small release that sets the table for the stories and features we plan to roll out with the Feb/March releases and beyond. Also, there will be no new race, profession, or new region with these larger Feb/March releases. One of our major goals with these releases is making our existing world as strong as possible, ensuring there are reasons to go to all the locations in the world we’ve already built, and strengthening the core game we’ve provided. In saying this will be an expansions worth of stuff in these releases, we’re talking about the number of new features that will be rolled out across PvE, WvW, and PvP in early 2013, which usually you’d only find in an expansion for a traditional MMORPG.

More details and specifics to come in the next couple of weeks, but I hope that helps provide some more insight into what to expect at a very high level.

Quote by Colin: Linky to source

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    Bring it...

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsBlogger6 months registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Well this sounds promising. I have always been put off a bit by their vagueness when it comes to content for the game.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Interesante.

-Art

Colin Johanson Talks 2013 Content Updates & Snowflake Bannings

In a forum post from game director Colin Johanson he outlines ArenaNet’s goals for the coming months ahead with more details to follow soon. In other news, there has been bannings for salvaging*snowflakes into ecto before the exploit was sorted out. Gaile commented on this…

More...

By: Rushster

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    For a moment I thought they were banning people who insist on running their own special unique builds.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

I'm really looking forward to the new WvW content as it's basically all I do :p

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    There is an economy? I thought the game worked to place me against almost insurmountable numbers of foes so I'd finish with enough damaged armor to offset any coins I would get? Gaile doesn't realize that to some of us, one person with one ecto is someone rich beyond imagination.

And I suppose if new stuff will be added, I'd better get a player to level 80.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild