GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]

December 28th Ratings

They FINALLY posted these, and yes, there will be a new one posted tomorrow for this week as long as it updates. I'll try to keep commentary to last week rather than this week. :3

And Euro:

Over in tier 1 US, War Machine left SBI for the sunny shores of Kaineng, after a statement from the guild that went along the lines of "we've been exploiting in tier 1, we don't want to have to exploit, so we're moving to a lower tier" Um. okay. Bye. SBI, despite having numerous other wrecking crews has suffered from their loss and it's been showing.

The holidays has been a strange time for everyone, a mix of increased numbers as people don't have the daily humdrum grind of life, where as a lot of people have fallen off the planet to spend time with friends and family.

Speaking of Kaineng, they've been a pretty strong server over the past couple of weeks, leaving ET and Ferg's eating dust, but with the addition of WM the score's just been crazy cakes. Devona's Rest definitely have been pushing like crazy and I expect to see them in tier 2 or 3 not before long and taking names down there.

Over in Euro land, the big move of Aussie guild PRX to Seafarer's didn't go as smooth as they'd hope and the German's of Vizunah have been keeping them down (Note from this week, SFR have pushed ahead to first, let's see what next week brings)

Aurora Glade are apparently thrilled to bits that they've jumped up 2 ratings and are on a blue server for a change. Congrats, guys :D

Aaaand the rest of Euro is weird. *skips off*

Like I said, will hopefully bring out the post for after reset, as long as ANet gives us some scores. :D Yay.
    :: Khorren [BPA] :: [SF] :: The sun never sets in the Quarry ::
    :: Unofficial JQ welcome wagon ::

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

I'm sad for SBI =[ I'm not sure we'll be able to keep tier 1 without WM. Sad, sad face.

Oh how I hope FA faces someone new this week. Or at least get to be the blue team D:

GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Fort Aspenwood?

Will be against Isle of Janthir, Crystal Desert, and FA will be on Red Team (3rd) next week.
    :: Khorren [BPA] :: [SF] :: The sun never sets in the Quarry ::
    :: Unofficial JQ welcome wagon ::

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fae View Post
    Aurora Glade are apparently thrilled to bits that they've jumped up 2 ratings and are on a blue server for a change. Congrats, guys :D
    Indeed, I finally managed to complete the blue borderlands
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Quote Originally Posted by LostSpoon View Post
    Oh how I hope FA faces someone new this week. Or at least get to be the blue team D:
    Not a chance in hell. You guys always attack CD when IoJ is ahead. Don't let that go to your head, forget you heard that.