PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii (Commander)

GW2lfg.com (Great for finding party members)

http://gw2lfg.com/

Just a heads up. This website is great for finding like minded players to party with. For example it allows you to do something else instead of waiting in LA for a FoM group.

Hope that helps.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    This looks good but I wonder if I'm missing something here. Why aren't players' worlds listed? Isn't that an important point worth noting? I haven't ever considered switching so I'm not up to speed how how easy/hard this is.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii (Commander)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egal View Post
    This looks good but I wonder if I'm missing something here. Why aren't players' worlds listed? Isn't that an important point worth noting? I haven't ever considered switching so I'm not up to speed how how easy/hard this is.
    If you are from EU you can join anyone from EU. If you are from NA you can join anyone from NA.

Not EU to NA, or NA to EU, unfortunately.

Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Quote Originally Posted by Egal View Post
    Right now, there are enough people in Lion's Arch that you will end up in an overflow, and you can go to any overflow (from your region I believe). Join a group, right click one of the portraits, and select "join in Lion's Arch."
    ----------------------------satomz----------------------------
    -------------Fan Arts of all Types & Guild & Alliance Matchup & GW1-------------

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I see. Thanks for that.

GWOnline.Net Member

Red face I make a find group.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPS View Post
    http://gw2lfg.com/

Just a heads up. This website is great for finding like minded players to party with. For example it allows you to do something else instead of waiting in LA for a FoM group.

Hope that helps.
    Here is the link of my tool:

http://findagroup.tk/

Enjoy

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    GW2lfg.com is awesome. What ANet needed to have in-game already especially for dungeons. Anyways, have filled and joined dungeon groups quick with this -- especially in finding certain fractal lvl groups. Great tool.
    Last edited by Смерть; 06-12-2012 at 20:52.

Server

Tarnished Coast

tall building

(as being new to this site), i don't see how its good for finding peeps for parties. using chat in game is just waaaaaaaay easier. Where do you go to see a list of peeps looking for groups? listed by server? under forum? i see no listing. this seems more like another forum site. -->waste of my time(registering) & when peeps send me basic URLS without a direct link to what they are talking about.

i mean if its here the comment above me was posted a month ago- this no help

edit: fyi: this was the link i was sent to -the front page of this site- not the "Actual" site i found later
    Last edited by rawkus; 08-01-2013 at 15:11.

Clicking links is for noobs!

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkus View Post
    (as being new to this site), i don't see how its good for finding peeps for parties. using chat in game is just waaaaaaaay easier. Where do you go to see a list of peeps looking for groups? listed by server? under forum? i see no listing. this seems more like another forum site. -->waste of my time(registering) & when peeps send me basic URLS without a direct link to what they are talking about.

i mean if its here the comment above me was posted a month ago- this no help
    Yes, it is not here. If you click the link, you can post that you are LFG or LFM for whatever dungeon or event. It works across servers and overflows, so you are not limited to finding people who are only in the zone you are currently in.
    Follow us on Twitter and be our friend on Facebook!