PC Gaming News

Honor of the Waves Storymode & Explorable

Last edit 30.04.2013.
    If you haven't run dungeons much you should check "How to prepare for dungeons" first.

Story (Level 76)
    Spoiler

Explorable (Level 80)
    Spoiler

Bestiary
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Wethospu; 30-04-2013 at 12:37.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Concerning this boss in path 2:
    Andal the Thug

Dogs don't do much so focus boss down.
    Ice-spray: low-damage ticks (medium damage), chills?
    - Dodge/out-range.
    AoE: high? damage.
    - Dodge/avoid.
    I am pretty sure the "quaggan dogs" cause the icy AoE circles that slow you down (so you are easy prey for the attack of Andal). Taking one down first will reduce the chill effects in that room a lot, so you can kite better. The quaggans also cast at party members that retreat into the shallow water, which is tricky, as you can not see the red circles when you swim (as they are displayed on the ground).
    Setting up a Storm Spirit in a corner or other AoE speed buffs help a lot to kill off your first foe. Once that is down, the rest is pretty easy.

When Andal is casting his cone of cold, evade/dodge backwards! He is too fast and will hit you with with more damage pulses when you dodge sideways. dodging backwards usually gets out out of range.

PS: Between Andal & the final boss is an under water paths with many Icebrood. Push forward if possible. I got the feeling some do respawn if you don't advance at a steady pace.
    Last edited by Gorani; 06-02-2013 at 15:56.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

My team pulled quaggans separately and they did nothing but "stab".

Anyways I actually ran the paths today so info should be quite accurate now. :P
    Last edited by Wethospu; 07-02-2013 at 12:14.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Perhaps the beast master casts more circles around his quaggans? We had a much easier fight taking out a quaggan first than concentrating on the beast master.
    Even if not, other suggestions will make your adventure easier.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."