Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]

What is your daily schedule?

I really want to know who much daily quests, personal stories, achievements and dungeons you do every day you log on.

I usually try to do "a daily + 1" each day, which means I do my daily PvE achievement + one logged activity, like a JP an achievement tier (e.g. If I see that I just miss 12 kills to complete a slayer for the next tier) or a map completion (which I never really do outside a holiday on one day). Other activities include a personal story or a WvW activity (which means doing some battles, a siege or skirmishing).
    Fractals & dungeons I don't really do daily, perhaps one on a weekend.
    Last edited by Gorani; 27-01-2013 at 14:16.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Achievements:
    10 Posts1 year registered1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

Veritas Invictus
    I usually do one daily, CoF p1 and p2 and then whatever else I feel like (map completion, farm Penitent/Shelter, WvW, Eternal Battlegrounds jumping puzzle).

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    I do my dailies and farm the ori vein everyday... after that I just play it by ear, whatever strikes me fancy. Lately that's been wvw.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Desolation
    I usually get the daily done at least. Depending on my schedule, I'll also do a quick dungeon like AC or CoF.

Achievements:
    Social100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    I don't do dailies to do dailies.

Leveling new characters usually gets dailies done. If I'm missing something to complete daily, I usually do it before I log out, but sometimes I don't feel like farming events or kill varietry, so I don't complete daily.

I don't have a routine. I do what I feel like doing.

Where's the "I don't care about daily" option? :D

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    I just do whatever. If a daily gets almost done by accident I may finish it on purpose but most of the time I don't bother. Also my erratic gaming schedule means that the daily is usually reset in the middle of my session. I dunno, it is not in my mind set to bother overly much about dailies. (Long-term titles I can complete on my own time schedule on the other hand..)

I do wish that partial progress would carry over to the next day though. That way I would get it at least some of the time, in stead of practically never which is the case today.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Officer in The Order of Dii [Dii]

You still have the same amount of game time to do it in whether it resets in the middle or at the beginning of your play session.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidCoqui View Post
    You still have the same amount of game time to do it in whether it resets in the middle or at the beginning of your play session.
    Actually I do not, because I do not have the same amount of time to play every day. As I said, my play schedule is erratic.

[story]Typically I will be able to log in for a while (an hour or so) 1-2 days of the week nights. This time tend to be pretty much spent on guild administration. On the weekend I will get at least one long (several hours) play session. Which will be reset in the middle. Sometimes I can play a lot on the weekend (several sessions of several hours each). Those are the times I may get the daily, although I will most often prioritize doing dungeons with my guild or something else I actually want to do in stead. [/story]
    Last edited by Lensor; 27-01-2013 at 13:43.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Officer in The Order of Dii [Dii]

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    As you specifically said "today", my answer would be "a lot more"

On a normal day, I'll do the daily and one or two things more.
    On a busy day, I'll do the daily and that's it
    On a quiet day, I'll do the daily and a lot more.

Doing the daily takes around 15-30 minutes (depending on my luck with the events). I do those events mostly on my elementalist, as I simply don't know how to play that one well in a higher level area. So, he sticks around at the starter area in Plains of Ashford and has gained a few levels already (like 15...) I then switch to my 4 other "main" characters to get some map completion, and getting some variety done. I'll finish on Rhonwyn for the max reward. If I then still have time, I'll do whatever fancies me.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosia View Post
    I don't do dailies to do dailies.

Leveling new characters usually gets dailies done. If I'm missing something to complete daily, I usually do it before I log out, but sometimes I don't feel like farming events or kill varietry, so I don't complete daily.

I don't have a routine. I do what I feel like doing.

Where's the "I don't care about daily" option? :D
    Oh, I don't dailies for the sake of dailies. Usually I do them on a character with the lowest level, so she gets XP to advance. I might switch to another character if I lack something, like variety. It can make sense to finish with a high level character for one or two silver pieces more, but I don't do that every time.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."