PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Before the update I was kind of meh about the new rewards laurel system, but after trying it out I eat my reservations -- its fun; interested how all the rest works out for PvE.

BTW 200k karma probably assure the mini from the new karma boxes, I spent 600k karma and got 5 account bound minis of the same :c

I don't use karma so wanted mini... need to save back up now for a legendary lol. Got most of it back by just drinking the karma potion rewards + karma boosts.
    Last edited by Смерть; 29-01-2013 at 07:07.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by nkuvu View Post
    News!

If you keep old emails from renown NPCs (the mail you get after completing a heart), check them again. I've found a whole bunch of experience attached to them.
    I wish I had them all still... But the game deleted them....
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    cause that half a level worth of exp would go just so far, lol
    I don't care for the XP, but I wanted to keep all mails I got. But it turned out you couldn't.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 Posts1 year registeredBlogger1000 Experience Points
    Guild

MVOP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    I wish I had them all still... But the game deleted them....
    I deleted mine :-/ Wish I hadn't now

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettM View Post
    Rezzing NPCs also counts. There are lots of places to find dead NPCs in just about every map.
    lol I know. I was running around trying to find some. I did that for a good 10-20 min and couldn't find any. A vista on a really big cliff was close by. It did it's job for my last 2 resses.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Just had time to do my daily, but I noticed an undocumented update to the Elementalist's "Magnetic Grasp". It is split into the "Grasp", which does immoblize and a secondary "Leap" which makes you leap toward the target. Not sure how the damage numbers (now split) relate to the old damage, but the timed leap finisher can be used more precisely now.

PS: Found the Laurel reward NPC in Fort Mariner. Those rewards look really useful. Ascended Rings & Amulets for 35. That's not too bad if you don't do fractals.
    Last edited by Gorani; 29-01-2013 at 17:04.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Undocumented change... or at least I didn't see it in wall'o'text: Troll's End JP can't skip a portion by jumping onto pillar. I never knew I was doing it wrong all along...

Just wonder if any changes came to Diessa Plateau, the Black Citadel, Wayfarer Foothills, and Hoelbrak. Seem to be smokier in the northwest part of Diessa Plateau, but found no changes otherwise. Saw some weird effects around Crossroads Haven in Wayfarer Foothills and couldn't figure out what they were, but nothing otherwise anywhere in that zone. Did not see any changes in the 2 cities.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii (Commander)
    So what I am getting is, there isn't that many PvE changes yet?

I thought I saw someone say noon PST for the new stuff.