PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Transmuting weapons now preserves the higher rarity of the two items.

Does this mean that If I transmute something like an Order of Whisper sword skin on a white sword, the result will be considered rare and thus soulbound, and I won't be able to transfer that skin to another character?

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    And the serving kicking starts :D

Achievements:
    Social100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Daily achievement tracker is nice. The fact that it's replaced with monthly when daily is done - not so nice. I don't care about monthly, I will never do it. Why can't we decide what's in our quest tracker?

The Combo daily achievement is weird. Not sure how it works yet. I was setting traps everywhere for other to use, was getting combo icons everywhere, but kill counter stayed the same... Finally got 10, but it took me a while.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Would be nice to just do a combo on an enemy instead of killing them with one -- much frustration was had in my party, heh. Combos are one game mechanic I think ANet still needs to amp up somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by CMEPTb View Post
    And the serving kicking starts :D
    What's this?
    Server merges?

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosia View Post
    The Combo daily achievement is weird. Not sure how it works yet. I was setting traps everywhere for other to use, was getting combo icons everywhere, but kill counter stayed the same... Finally got 10, but it took me a while.
    Yeah. As I just posted on Reddit a bit ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by nkuvu
    Playing my warrior, dual swords with longbow alt weapon set. There was a mesmer that I ran around with for a while. "Very buggy" is the best way I can describe the combo kill.

We eventually ended up in the swamp in Queensdale, summoning the veteran fleshreaver from Scholar Taryn repeatedly. The mesmer would put down a combo field, I'd shoot Arcing Arrow into the field (blast finisher). Sometimes I'd get credit, sometimes I wouldn't. Even though we were doing the same thing over and over.

The worst part is that if you try to discuss this in map chat, you get a bunch of "lrn2combo" replies. Thanks, chucklehead, we're doing combos, just not always getting credit.
    I just don't understand why doing the same combo on the same enemy would sometimes give credit and sometimes not. But I'm happy that I finally got it done.

I also have to say that I really like the laurel rewards. It looks like there's a ton of useful stuff for me, especially with 7/8 of my characters in rare armor.

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    What is this I don't even
    Follow us on Twitter and be our friend on Facebook!

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    News!

If you keep old emails from renown NPCs (the mail you get after completing a heart), check them again. I've found a whole bunch of experience attached to them.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    I... It's... it's beautiful, I can't even words.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    ^ word.