General notes that affect all professions:
- Cancelling executing skills that have no recharge via the [Escape] key or stowing weapons will now trigger a 0.5-second cooldown for that skill.
- Gadgets placed by players (such as turrets) will now apply boons and conditions based on those players’ stats. Those conditions and boons will not be reduced to level-1 values when the triggering gadget is destroyed.
- Updated skill facts.
And of course, the prof-specifics:
- Arcing Slice: Updated this skill’s description to correctly state the boon it applies.
- Banner of Strength: This skill’s descriptions have been updated.
- Banner of Discipline: This skill’s descriptions have been updated.
- Banner of Tactics: This skill’s descriptions have been updated.
- Empowered: This trait should now appropriately increase damage for the Stability boon.
- Reckless Dodge: This trait no longer enables players to break knockback effects.
- Vengeance: This skill is no longer able to rally a player off of kills that grant zero experience.
I can see the change to Vengeance becoming a headache under a few situations.