General changes affecting all professions:
- Using stealth no longer resets NPC aggression tables.
- Reduced the number of maximum of stacks of Retaliation allowed to five (was 25). Duration still stacks.
- Cleaned up hit detection for melee attacks targeting inanimate objects.
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes become rooted after cancelling meteor shower, healing rain, or similar skills.
- Signets will no longer lose their passive effects when changing slots on the utility bar.
- Frost Aura: Incoming damage is reduced by 10% while under the effects of this aura. Enemies are only able to be chilled by this aura once per second. This affects all frost auras.
- Flame Aura: In addition to the burning condition, this aura now grants 10 seconds of might each time the player is struck. This aura can activate only once per second. This change affects all flame auras.
- Vigorous Shouts: This trait has been fixed to properly affect allies within a range of up to 600.
- Updated shouts to display the out-of-range indicator if your target is out of range.
- Last Stand: Added a cooldown to the trait’s description.
- Impale: This ability’s cooldown has been reduced to 15 seconds.
- Pin Down: This ability now applies bleeding to targets that it hits.
- Players wielding Banner of Defense, Discipline, Strength, and Tactics will now strike up to three targets with their Stab ability.
- Smoldering Arrow: This ability is now a full projectile finisher.
- Burst Skills: Damage tooltips now properly reflect equipped weapon damage.
- Vengeance: Controlling a turret while using this ability will no longer prevent camera reset on death.
Racial skill changes that may or may not affect warriors:
- Sylvari: Seed and Turret abilities can now be used in conjunction with one another.
- Asuran Power Suit: This skill will no longer incorrectly remove other transforms from the player.