PC Gaming News
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]

Guild bounties - Helping on shared servers

We can not undo the fact that we are divided among several servers, but can we share information about guild bounties or other activities if we share the same server so we can team up for better/fester results?

e.g.

[GWO] - Aurora Glade - Plans Guild Bounty training missions when they are available after the patch - Time: Saturdays EU afternoons

I know that there are still a few [Dii] Aurorans out there, that could help.

Perhaps sending the officers a PM, or posting in a thread like this, or using the calender function of the site?
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    [GWO] Aurora Glade (EU) will try to get one or two guild bounty training missions going in roughly an hour from this time of the posting.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Dii are doing bounties at Kaineng 3PM EDT Saturdays and Sundays. (Usually we are doing the "main" run on Sundays, and using Saturdays as a backup day if failing Sunday and/or to get people their weekly commendations before the reset). Of course everyone are invited to join, just ask anyone in Dii for a guest invite :)

I have started to try out using the site calendar function, although not sure how many are using it. However could be an idea to at least post stuff there too, just not a a sole avenue of information.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    TRUE does weekly bounties on Stormbluff Isle at 10 AM CDT (-5 GMT). We are currently polling for suggestions for any better time that can bring in more guildies, but should it not go well, we are also discussing doing multi-guild bounties. Naturally, GWO and Dii come to mind. Are any of the other alliance guilds active in GW2?

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Thought I'd mention here that Dii will have access to Guild Treks this weekend (yay!), if anyone want to check them out. We have not set a time yet, but odds are we will try to get them in at the usual bounty time, at least to begin with.

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    While I suppose this forum section kind of went the way with the alliances in GW2 (i.e. pretty much died), I thought I'd anyway give whomever might still hang around here a heads up that Dii now have all guild missions unlocked, including puzzle.

So if anyone wants to check these missions out and/or get their weekly individual rewards you are more than welcome to join us!

As of now we are doing all Guild Missions on Sundays 2PM EDT (subject to change).

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    In my best Dowager Countess of Grantham (Downton Abbey) voice: "What's an alliance?"

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild