Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I love my death adder. I'd be very sad if they quit making it. Just sayin'

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    after a bit of thinking i now have the razer naga molten special edition, it's just as expensive as the simple version so yay me.
    i don't think i am gonna use any of the side buttons but i do like the two buttons on the left front side, it's quite small tho.
    are the general gamers small handed or something, the roccat kone+ is small for my hands and even that one is bigger then the naga.
    also wonder what razer is thinking, i dunno about your hands but my middle finger is longer then my index and ring finger, why is the scroll so far at the back when the sensors are completely at the front end of the buttons...
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Achievements:
    10 Posts6 months registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I think it depends on how you grasp the mouse. I have huge hands (not very thick fingers though for the size) and I find the Razer Naga quite relaxing to use for hours on end. I don't rest my palm on the mouse so that might be the issue?

The two extra top buttons are a tad small considering their position. Apart from that no complaints. Give the side buttons a chance. You might like them... Practise makes perfect.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    It really does depend on your grip. If you have a claw grip the naga is incredibly comfy.

Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    i have a more relaxed grip, like in above post my best mouse was a microsoft mouse and that was only because i could rest my palm on the mouse.
    i just have to get used to this mouse, gonna get a mouse arm quite soon before getting used to how to hold the mouse.

sorudo.9054

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWO
    When I bought my first naga I had trouble getting used to the full resolution of the mouse. The side buttons become second nature after a while though if you play rpgs/mmos and map actions to the 1 to = keys however.

That mouse lasted about 2 and a half years but I wore it out. I replaced it with a naga epic - which has the same overall shape but aside from having a wireless option also comes with 3 different side grips.

I have rather long hands and long fingers so I prefer to use the widest of those grips and hold the mouse a bit diagonally so that the tip of my right thumb rests lightly on 1 and 2 as a starting position. From there I can reach 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 easily. 10 to 12 are usually unassigned, but not too hard to reach if I really need to.

For most games I'll set up similar skills at 1, 4, 7 and 2, 5, 8 etc. so it's just a matter of clicking the next lower row of buttons to activate a related power/skill/weapon.

For GW2 it's not really necessary to reassign anything though, with there only being 10 skills to use. So that's nice.

Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    i currently only use the 10 for hero panel, handy for when i transmute armor and i need to get my equipped armor.

sorudo.9054