PC Gaming News

Dungeons and JP's with the GWO guild

I realize some of you may still need the Aetherblade Jumping Puzzle or the goggles that lie on top. We previously helped a few members get these two tricky challenges, but that doesn't mean we're done helping. If any of you still need to do the Aetherblade puzzle or just the goggles, just give us a shout out in guild chat and we'll help you out. We'll provide mesmer portals and resses. That goes for other Jumping Puzzles as well. If you're struggling with any kind of Jumping Puzzle, just ring us a bell. We're here to help.

Now on the topic of dungeons, I know many of us probably still have a few open dungeons, and we'd all like to have our dungeon completionist achievement. So I'd like to organize some dungeons trips for this, but then I've got to know what the dungeons are that people need. Apart from Arah, I pretty much know all of the dungeons quite well (although I can handle Giganticus Lupicus just fine now). I personally still need three of the other paths in Arah, and I doubt I'm the only one. So it may be fun to get together for that some time. (or it may be a gruesome armor repair grind, with all of us pleading for the hurting to stop)

So, let us know which dungeons and paths you still need, and we'll be able to organize something to get you those dungeons. We can also help out with some of the harder story mission, including completion of the game. Just let us hear from you.

Achievements:
    Social100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    I had a similar idea for our weekly PvE meetings. There's a thread in private section of the forum :).

Dungeons... I still need a lot. Maybe need is not a good word - I still have plenty I haven't done yet :).
    Story missions - all done.
    Explorable:
    - AC - all done
    - CM - Butler path and one other done, but I have no idea which one :)
    - TA - Forward/forward path done
    - SE - Fergg's path done
    - CoF - none done
    - HotW - Butcher path done.
    - CoE - Front door done
    - Arah - none done

So quite a lot still unexplored.

Of course, I'm always happy to help with story missions or explorables I have already done.

And my mesmer's purpose in life is to portal people up .

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I need all of Arah exp, but I was seriously considering the helper guild. The thing is, I don't think it's a good idea to have too many Arah noobs in one group (me included) because that one boss is hugely easy to fail.

If I'm online and have time, I'm willing to help with any dungeon.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    I'll note what Rob forgot: All EU based.

Now that I have more than my ranger at lvl80, I'm willing to waste a few gold coins in dungeons...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I haven't done any story dungeon past CM, and for the explorable mode only have done all 3 paths of AC. So I wouldn't mind a group to do those dungeons.

Btw, I remember there being a google docs spreadsheat with guild member's dungeon progress somewhere. Maybe we could update and use that?
    IGN: Egron Redmoon.5764

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    You could add all that what you have & what you need for dungeon to the google spreadsheet that is linked in the PVE section of the Aurora Glade thread in the private section.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Achievements:
    Social100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    I have updated google spreadsheet with my progress.