PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 107 123451151101 ... LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member

sweeeeeet fallout 3! new rpg

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

here is the teaser

Never played the first 2, though my mate kept telling me how good they were...
    This signature is proudly brought to you by the splendifirous Maina!
    Spider Pig
    LastFM

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ju Smurph View Post
    I would say they are one of the best rpg's of all time if you can get your hands one it is worth yur time

i just hope 3 will live up to the standards of 1 and 2
    Last edited by the bomb; 21-05-2007 at 02:36.

GWOnline.Net Member Goldfish God's Avatar
    sweee....Bethseda.... oooooorrrrrrgggggrrr

GWOnline.Net Member
    I hope they don't make Fallout 3 using the Morrowind/Obsidian engine. Could never play those games without suffering motion sickness.
    In the end, all we have are the stories we can tell. And, if we are fortunate, somebody who will listen. - sylara{Z}
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zainol the Tainted (N/E) - Brianna Halwind (Mo/Me) - Sir Belidan of Ri (W/R) - Kazumi Ranzou (A/Rt) - Khaemhet Rekhotep (P/D)

GWOnline.Net Member
    I'll believe it when I see it.

And it is the best RPG of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Smurph View Post
    You're missing out.

Which reminds me, I need to reinstall both Fallout 1 and 2 (in WINE) and play through them again. X-Com too...

EDIT - Odd, the first time I clicked the link I got a 3rd pic, with an aircraft carrier run aground. Couldn't get back to it though.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    You're missing out.

Which reminds me, I need to reinstall both Fallout 1 and 2 (in WINE) and play through them again. X-Com too...

EDIT - Odd, the first time I clicked the link I got a 3rd pic, with an aircraft carrier run aground. Couldn't get back to it though.
    the trailer will be up in 16 days on that same link
    Last edited by the bomb; 21-05-2007 at 17:31.

Quote Originally Posted by the bomb View Post
    the trailer will be up in 16 days on that same link
    {Slobber, slobber, drool, drip}
    Just died in the temple of trials!

I loved Fallout 1 and 2 - it may be a little late to experience the originals now if you haven't already as the graphics aren't as good as modern games (unless you like retro of course ) - but they were great games!

Great atmosphere around a post-nuclear America with mutants, giant rats, rad scorpions, zombies, big ogres with missile launchers in decrepid military bases, - these are all the things that get me excited

And any game where I get to choose the Bloody Mess* trait for my character gets a thumbs up in my book

*(It meant all deaths near you were twice as violent/extra gore, including your own death too)